181000- Pawnee- Including the city of Larned 743 PM CST Fri Jan 17 2020
Tonight Brisk. Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and patchy drizzle or light freezing drizzle in the evening. Lows in the upper 20s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest 20 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph after midnight. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Light winds. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Light winds. Sunday night Clear. Lows around 14. Light winds. Martin luther king jr day Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Monday night Mostly clear. Lows around 18. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday night Cloudy. Not as cold. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows around 30. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow possibly mixed with rain in the morning, then chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Chance of snow possibly mixed with rain in the evening, then chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.